AdventHealth Medical Group is seeking board certified/board eligible family or internal medicine physician to join a brand-new primary care office in Tampa, Florida. The new office location is opening in October 2023 in Tampa on Fletcher Avenue housing up to three primary care physicians. This location is across the street from AdventHealth Tampa Hospital and near the University of South Florida.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Active FL medical license (or ability to secure active, unrestricted licensure)
- Board Certification in Family Medicine (or Board Eligibility within 3 years of completing a US based residency program)
- Proficiency with minor office-based procedures including, but not limited to joint injections, and minor dermatologic procedures
- Experience with or willingness to supervise Advanced Practice Providers (APRN & PA-C)
At work, you will experience:
- Work Life Balance Schedule. You can choose either a 4-day or 5-day work week to best fit your needs.
- Patient Panel. Ability to see patients of all ages, pediatric through geriatric.
- Patient Census. Expect to see between 20-24 patients per day utilizing the efficiencies of EPIC, electronic medical record.
- Clinic support team. Includes one dedicated medical assistant (MA) per provider, front office staff, and a practice administrator.
- Collegiality. Work in a team-oriented environment with like-minded physicians in an office housing 3 primary care providers and access to specialists throughout the network.
- Clinical Utilization. You will have the opportunity to practice medicine as it should be and utilize all of your clinical skills-preventive care, chronic disease management, acute care, and office-based procedures.
- Environment. Our office is brand new and intentionally designed to meet the needs of our patients.
AdventHealth Medical Group is a primary care and specialty physician group that uses leading technology, innovation, and compassion to deliver whole- person care. Join our team of 115 primary care providers throughout the AdventHealth West Florida region.
Located in the city's uptown district, AdventHealth Tampa is a 536-bed tertiary hospital serving Hillsborough, Pasco, Pinellas, and the surrounding counties. The hospital is a known leader in implementing minimally invasive and robotic-assisted procedures and will soon open the Taneja Center for Surgery, a new six-story, state-of-the-art surgical and patient tower. It's also home to the renowned AdventHealth Pepin Heart Institute, a recognized leader in cardiovascular disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment and leading-edge research for over 30 years. Other specialty services include 24-hour emergency care for adults and pediatrics, cardiovascular medicine, digestive health, neuroscience, orthopedics, women's services, pediatrics, oncology, endocrinology, bariatrics, wound healing, and sleep medicine.
About Tampa Bay
Tampa Bay is the heart of Florida's Gulf coast. Our community is culturally diverse and a wonderful place to raise a family. The area is home to excellent public and private schools and is also the setting for several colleges and Universities, including the University of South Florida and University of Tampa. Tampa Bay features multiple theaters, museums, and festivals, as well as many family-friendly attractions like Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, The Florida Aquarium, ZooTampa and Bok Tower Gardens. We are well known for our excellent restaurants with a wide range of cuisine as rich as our history. The city has a vibrant sports community with national teams like the NHL's Tampa Bay Lightning, MLB's Tampa Bay Rays, and NFL's Tampa Bay Buccaneers. We offer year-round pleasant weather for outdoor fun at our many state parks and are home to some of the nation's top beaches.
- Tampa Bay Parks and Recreation
- Tampa Bay Chamber
- Hillsborough County
- Pasco County
- Pinellas County
- Hernando County